Michelle and I decided to leave early (and by early I mean we woke up an hour later than we planned because we forgot it was Europe's daylight savings time) and took a bus and then a water taxi to Venice. It was AMAZING! We walked around and saw all of the canals and other places that I promptly forgot the names of. We discovered that Italians are very demanding. They wait for people to walk by their cafes and then they make you sit down while you look at the menu so you feel obligated to eat there. I had a strange chicken sandwich as a result. Such is life.
We are currently on a train to Florence and we are hiding from our other group members who don't know we are on the same train. Therefore, we are getting some much needed three hours of peace. Just Michelle, me and our music in our ears. Bliss.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Venice #2 - the island
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment