Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The Tube...
This is a picture I took on the Tube this morning. I found it quite humorous. I hope no one saw me take this. Anyway, read the sign above the man's head.
The rest of this post really has nothing to do with the Tube. I simply couldn't think of a title. Mostly because I have nothing to say.
I was in class for 5 hours straight. I contemplated my mortality at one point. I finally bought stamps so I can send postcards
Some of the keys on my keyboard don't type when I start typing too fast. Nothing comes out. That's worrisome.
Also, I came home yesterday to my laptop open on my bed, which is suspicious because I don't use my laptop in the morning. Obvious conclusion, the host children were in our room, playing with my stuff. They have taken to stealing my things and getting them sticky with their child-like hands. That's probably why my keyboard is acting up.
So I confronted Michael about it and he owned up. Almost smooshed his not-so-little face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daniel told me to read THIS particular post, because he thought I would find it funny or something. Yeah, weeell.....he was right. Definitely had a good "lol" right hurr' in my kitchen when I saw the pic. So, regardless of what my neighbors may think about the one-person laughter coming from my apartment in the middle of the night, I just wanted to say thanks for the laugh, Rachel. Thanks a whole heap.
ReplyDelete