Wednesday, April 18, 2012

When I drink a lot of coffee...

...I have to go to the bathroom a lot.
I did not think of this when I chugged a cup of black filter coffee before going into the House of Commons Prime Minister question time (side note: with one month left, I finally found a place that sells regular black coffee. None of that fluffy latte stuff. It’s been an adjustment switching back from tea). I had to pay 50 pence just to go to the bathroom. Preposterous. But anyway, after getting lost in the parliament building and explaining myself to men with rather large guns, I made it back from the bathroom to my group. Yeah, I was worried too. But I learned a very important lesson: coffee is meant to be savored and not chugged.
I have seven papers due within the last three weeks of school. The prompt for the current disaster: “British government is too centralized. Discuss.” I agree. End of paper.
It’s rained every day this week. This lovely picture is what I look like when I wait for the Tube in the rain.


...and my 3 pound shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment