Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scotland and Whatnot

Today we had a murderously long Britain Today class to prepare our young minds for the cultural trek to Scotland. In the British Masters class we revisited Tate Britain museum. When I stare at paintings for too long I get a sharp pain in the side of my head. I think it's called death.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 4:30am to catch the train to Edinburgh, Scotland and we return Friday night. I'm so sleepy even thinking about it. Traveling with 25 other students will surely lead to some interesting stories.
Apparently there is a Scottish whiskey tasting on the agenda. Nasty. And we get to meet a member of Parliament. That could go either way.
Tonight we booked our flights to Italy for spring break. My wallet is screaming. Good thing I have these noise-cancelling headphones.

I spent a solid hour catching up on my Hulu so now I must pack. Sorry my day was so boring. Maybe I'll try harder next time.

1 comment:

  1. You continue to amaze me. I keep thinking, is it possible? Can she do it again? And yes, you delivered. Very clever my dear.

    ReplyDelete