So Kate showed me how to see the number of views I have on my blog. It is 1,428. That includes me, however. And then I hear Grandma Susan checks quite frequently. Therefore,...not really that high. Oh good, I have reasoned my self-esteem back to where it should be.
I didn't do anything today. Shocker. I woke up and took my precious sweet time eating food and showering myself. Then (after being the right amount of loud so that she didn't think I was trying to wake her up) Kate woke up and we went to Cafe Nero to do homework. The coffee shop was making me sleepy, however, so I didn't get a whole lot of reading done.
I bought some cold medicine. Turns out there is different medicine for different coughs. One said "Chesty Cough Medicine," and the other said "Tickly Cough Medicine." And those were only a pound. But then I came across the dilemma of the whole stuffy nose thing and we were back to more options because the first options only addressed the issue of the cough. Rude. Anywho, I got some sketchy-looking stuff in a brown bottle. I want to take some before I got to bed...but I also want to wake up in the morning. The debate continues.
Tomorrow I have to get stuff done! I have to write a paper arguing for or against Scotland becoming its own nation and leaving the British union. Personally, I'm indifferent. But if you have any thoughts on the matter....I wouldn’t NOT take them. If you know what I'm sayin.
Olaia and Rachel come this week!
Kate also told me that pictures could be a thing, but I don't know. Too much change. Anyway, this is Edinburgh, Scotland. Enjoy.
Two posts in one weekend! Lol
ReplyDeleteI didn't that many. you have a faithful following.
ReplyDelete