Today was an alright day. I had theatre class and then we went to the country cider festival. I'm not sure if that is really what it was called, but let's just roll with it. After the festival four of us were going to see the White Cube museum. But alas, it was closed. Also, the building was not in the design of a white cube. Naturally.
We went out for dessert earlier this evening. I got a coffee and a piece of cheese cake. Next best thing to taking a good long sit/nap.
Well, since my mother (and possibly other family members) think that I have been writing many an Eyore blog as of late, I am going to make a list of all the things that make me happy in London.
1. The cobblestone streets in some parts of the city are pretty spiffy.
2. When I see strange, unmarked doors I believe I am one knob turn away from Narnia.
3. I live in an attic. Pretty English major-esk.
4. You can fly all over Europe for pretty cheap (Barcelona in 8 days!!!).
5. The British are pretty "a-aight" folks.
6. You can go anywhere in the city on the Tube.
7. My English professor reads to us in strange British voices that make Charles Dickens a little less Dickenzy (boring, drab).
8. We eat a lot of pastries (pros and cons)
9. I'm learning how to have fun (Dad says I struggle here).
10. I am getting to know so many interesting people.
Oh-EM-GEE, that was such a positive, happy list. I feel quite accomplished. Well, I can't top that. Good night.
Your living my dream. Savor each day.Thank the Lord for His provisions through your parents!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR LIST!!! IT IS WONDERFUL.
ReplyDelete