Wednesday, February 8, 2012

-15 (c) and snow from Sibiria

I got another blanket for my bed. The cold has been rough, but now there is light at the end of this tunnel with this thick, wool beauty. It was like Christmas when I saw it on my bed! Currently I am wearing a tank top, long-sleeve shirt, hoodie and vest and I'm still chilled. It's going to get colder before it gets warmer.
Today I had my theater class. The professor reminds me of Edwin Blackard. Very dramatic and whatnot with his voice fluctuating up and down to address the THeaTRE. Snore.
I'm looking at spending the 17th-19th of March in Spain. So note that, Bobby...and stop judging my spelling errors.
I also went to the Sainsbury (sp) which is right across the street from my homestay. It was a strange place. There were sweets everywhere, which explains why we have very fattening desserts after every homestay dinner. I can't complain.
I made myself tea and a crumpet for a snack when I got back because I was so famished.
Patricia (homestay mom) said that we will lose so much weight while we are here that we can spring break in Italy and eat all the pasta we want. With all this walking and not eating much, let's hope I make it to spring break. Sigh.
I found out yesterday that there is no Hulu, abcfamily.com, abc.com, nbc.com...etc here for my access. It was a dark dark realization. Valium? Possibly. I'm too afraid to check to see if they have Sparknotes. I'd probably have a heart palpitation.
I took a nap after my trip to the store because it was just oh so overwhelming. The cold woke me up, though. Also, I managed to take the tube home all by myself without getting lost....or grabbed. Go ahead, be amazed!
I have three classes tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Noted, albeit very late. No correcting??!! But, but Sibiria??!!! Really??!!!

    I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.

    You didn't hear this from me, but movies2k.to may solve your woes. It's an international site with a huge library of movies, tv shows, and... unmentionables. They may even have multiple seasons of any show you may want to watch. I highly suggest going with the stream2k player option before trying others.

    Okay, other than that I sent you a FB message about Spain. Hope you're getting over that cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! That's www.movie2k.to, not movies2k. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that was auto correct on that Sibiria...pretty sure I didn't spell it that way.

    ReplyDelete