Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ridiculously cold

This morning I thought my phone alarm was a phone call so I put it up to my ear and said hello. Tired.
Today we went to the Tower of London. At least, I think that is where we were. All I know is that it was unbearablly cold and I couldn't feel my toes. On the way home my hands became numb so when I attempted to unlock the front door I couldn't feel or grip the key. I stood there for about five minutes trying to unlock the front door.
Anywho, the tower was interesting. In each of the four towers that surrounded the White Tower of London someone famous was held prisoner. The torture devices were also on display (That's right, folks, I'm learnin' stuff).
We also went on a boat around the Thames. Then we saw some other old things....but honestly, the cold was just too much when it came to focus time.
I have SOME pictures but I'll wait until this weekend to put them up.
Tomorrow classes start. Class #1: Theatre...

4 comments:

  1. Did I ,your humble grandmother,(from oreily the himble correspondant) warn you about the weather? After all, I am a history major.

    ReplyDelete
  2. torcher/torture, Themes/Thames, past/passed... you really are tired, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. Yes, yes I am. Next time I will read it before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When r u going to update your blog?

    ReplyDelete