Friday, February 10, 2012

I can't breathe through my nose

Tragic, I know. The weather has finally got to me. I have become a mouth breather because other options (through my nose) would lead to suffocation.

Yesterday I had three classes. They were all very boring. I've decided that if I'm going to make it as a teacher then I'm going to need to start talking non-stop for 2 hour blocks. I'm telling you, it's a real art form to do what those teachers did. Second day of class and my eye lids were heavier than...a thing that is very heavy. My last class, however, was Literature and she only talked for a half an hour because she wanted to walk us "right around the corner" to the British Library. And by "right around the corner" she meant a thirty minute walk in 27 degree wind tunnels of TERRIBLENESS. In said library (that we were only able to stay in for 10 minutes because it was closing) there were a lot of old books under glass. One was the King James Bible. However, the plaque told me nothing. Was it the original, you say? I have no idea because the plaque DIDN'T TELL ME. Dumb.

Today we didn't have class so I slept until 10am and it was magical. Then we went "shopping" (and by shopping I mean I just watched other people buy things for 5 hours) and had fish and chips for dinner. They lady messed up my order so I got cod for the price of the regular fish.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment