Alright, I'm just doing a quick post because I really have to get doing some intense reading before class tomorrow.
Today we went to the Camden Market...and not church. I know, I know. I feel dirty too. But the market is only open on Sunday afternoons. Also, I think that the church recommendation I got is more like a "Portland church," if you catch my drift. So the hunt shall continue this week for a good place.
The market was interesting. And by interesting I mean dirty. It was like Portland's Saturday Market...times 10. There were just a bunch of stands pretty much selling the same stuff. Rings, scarves, weird shirts...etc.
Then we got back around 4:30 or so and took an unexpected nap. It just came out of nowhere and attacked me while I was trying to read for class. Crazy how that works.
When I woke up I went down for dinner. I made myself a peanut-butter and jelly. Michael, the 13 year old, said that was disgusting. Apparently, children here do not eat those. I guess it's not a big deal. Weird child.
Then I skyped Daniel. I think he misses me. I would miss me too. And now I have to continue my quest for knowledge by reading an entire Shakespeare play and two more chapters of Jane Eyre before I go to sleep.
Also, I know the pictures on Facebook suck. Bear with me. I'll fix them later. Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment