Today was madness!
There were delays on every major line to get into downtown London. It took me two hours to get to school today and I was 20 minutes late for my Shakespeare class. Though, I didn't feel as bad as that kid that came in with only 20 minutes left of class.
Martin, the head of the AHA International program sat down next to me today and asked me if I really planned on taking 5 classes while I was here in London (the maximum is usually only four). Before I could even respond he went on a rant about how hard it would be to keep up with everything while I was traveling on the weekends and in class all day during the week. Yadda yadda yadda. Even after I told him that I could not only handle the classes but that I had taken on harder course loads prior to the program, he still urged me to have Fr. Art send him an email with his recognition of my schedule. I was like whoa whoa whoa! Fr. Art is the person that told me to take these classes.
Absolute craziness, I tell you. I took his hesitancy toward my schedule as a challenge. I accept challenges. Bring it on, Martin!
So, don't kill yourself over another class. Try to enjoy something for a change. And, by all means DO NOT meet any future husbands over there!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom & Dad
P.S. We love you very much and enjoy reading about you so keep it coming!
Oh hey, if you ever happen to run into Emma Watson (you know, just walkin' down the street or whatever), can you tell her that a nice boy in the U.S. Army would like to marry her? Ok, thanks.
ReplyDelete